Photos from the opening of the Chicago Lincoln Park Apple Store
We received a handful of emails from Apple fanboys who had visited the new Lincoln Park Apple Store in Chicago on Saturday. The store is beautiful, and there's a garden on the top of the building. TUAW reader Thomas Matysik visited the store at about 1 PM on Saturday and snagged a t-shirt, which is definitely different from the generic black t-shirts that are normally handed out at Apple Store openings.
Thomas also attempted to visit the rooftop garden, but he ended up in the basement with a group of Apple employees instead. He was told that the garden was more for "sustainability purposes rather than to be looked at," and ended up not seeing it.
Thomas sent a number of photos from the opening, which can be viewed in the gallery below. The photo above was from a gallery of photos on the Apple website.
We received a handful of emails from Apple fanboys who had visited the new Lincoln Park Apple Store in Chicago on Saturday. The store is...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client