Join us for a spooky TUAW Talkcast tonight at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT
While the little Trick or Treaters are out pounding the streets tonight in search of candy and mischief, we'll be scaring you another way -- with the TUAW Talkcast! Remember that you can also listen to past episodes on Talkshoe or subscribe to the Talkcast podcast in iTunes.
Why do I think it will be scary? Because there wasn't much news last week, so we'll be opening the mics to you, TUAW readers! We'll take your calls on Talkshoe and open up the discussion to a lot of Apple-related topics such as the Verizon iPhone, the problems with iPhoto '11 that were hopefully fixed with the update on Friday, and more.
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can try out the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 PM Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Recording support for the talkcast is provided by Call Recorder from ecamm networks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free