Paris and Palo Alto getting new Apple Stores
ifoAppleStore has news of two new stores opening up soon. First up, Paris is getting another new store (in addition to the Opera store opened there recently) in the Carré Sénart shopping and entertainment complex, about 30 miles south of downtown. The area is reportedly quite built up as a commercial complex, so it sounds about right for an Apple Store to be there as well. That store is scheduled to open by November.
Palo Alto, right near me in California, is also getting another store, though this time to replace the one that's already here. Instead of closing and re-opening the store, Apple apparently plans to demolish another building a few blocks away (seen above) and build a brand new store in its place. The new store design will have a glass entrance and roof, and it will use natural light to connect the inside with the outside. It sounds great -- the new store will probably be up and running sometime in 2012.
ifoAppleStore has news of two new stores opening up soon. First up, Paris is getting another new store (in addition to the Opera store...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs