Paris and Palo Alto getting new Apple Stores
ifoAppleStore has news of two new stores opening up soon. First up, Paris is getting another new store (in addition to the Opera store opened there recently) in the Carré Sénart shopping and entertainment complex, about 30 miles south of downtown. The area is reportedly quite built up as a commercial complex, so it sounds about right for an Apple Store to be there as well. That store is scheduled to open by November.
Palo Alto, right near me in California, is also getting another store, though this time to replace the one that's already here. Instead of closing and re-opening the store, Apple apparently plans to demolish another building a few blocks away (seen above) and build a brand new store in its place. The new store design will have a glass entrance and roof, and it will use natural light to connect the inside with the outside. It sounds great -- the new store will probably be up and running sometime in 2012.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update