Video tour of Mac OS X Lion developer release
Ian Bauters presents an overview video of many of the new features in the developer release of Mac OS X 10.7, also known as OS X Lion. Many of the changes bring Mac OS X closer in appearance and behavior to iOS 4 on the iPad and iPhone.
Some of features and changes covered include:
- Finder changes, including changing folder view with a slider
- Safari 5.1
- Address Book
- Mission Control
For those of us that aren't developers (including me), this is a must-view.
Note: Unfortunately, Apple has been pretty keen on going after these sorts of things, so the video has been taken down from YouTube.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)