Video tour of Mac OS X Lion developer release
Ian Bauters presents an overview video of many of the new features in the developer release of Mac OS X 10.7, also known as OS X Lion. Many of the changes bring Mac OS X closer in appearance and behavior to iOS 4 on the iPad and iPhone.
Some of features and changes covered include:
- Finder changes, including changing folder view with a slider
- Safari 5.1
- Address Book
- Mission Control
For those of us that aren't developers (including me), this is a must-view.
Note: Unfortunately, Apple has been pretty keen on going after these sorts of things, so the video has been taken down from YouTube.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter