Fortune says Apple tops them all!
This tidbit of news is not a surprise, but it's sure nice to see.
For the 4th straight year Fortune says that Apple is the world's most admired company, as it "continues to set the bar high for high tech companies across the board."
Citing nearly doubled profits from a year ago, launching the iPad and iPad 2, and working with Verizon to sell the iPhone 4 on their CDMA network, Fortune also praises Apple for doing so well while Steve Jobs has been on medical leave.
Apple's success is a welcome relief from the years in the 1990s when the company was seemingly wandering in the wilderness and survival was not a sure thing. The Apple of today is not only advancing profits in a weak economy, but beginning to define the future of computing to the degree that competitors are mostly copying Apple products rather than bringing new and unique innovations to buyers. Congratulations, Apple!
This tidbit of news is not a surprise, but it's sure nice to see. For the 4th straight year Fortune says that Apple is the world's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs