Apple marketing VP Allison Johnson leaving the company
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former Facebook PR executive.
According to John Paczkowski at AllThingsD, Johnson reported directly to Steve Jobs and managed Apple's ad campaigns, which were of course created by TBWA\Chiat\Day. Johnson was at Apple for 6 years and was at HP before that.
We wish her the best of luck in her new venture.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options