Apple marketing VP Allison Johnson leaving the company
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former Facebook PR executive.
According to John Paczkowski at AllThingsD, Johnson reported directly to Steve Jobs and managed Apple's ad campaigns, which were of course created by TBWA\Chiat\Day. Johnson was at Apple for 6 years and was at HP before that.
We wish her the best of luck in her new venture.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter