Apple marketing VP Allison Johnson leaving the company
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former Facebook PR executive.
According to John Paczkowski at AllThingsD, Johnson reported directly to Steve Jobs and managed Apple's ad campaigns, which were of course created by TBWA\Chiat\Day. Johnson was at Apple for 6 years and was at HP before that.
We wish her the best of luck in her new venture.
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client