Apple marketing VP Allison Johnson leaving the company
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former Facebook PR executive.
According to John Paczkowski at AllThingsD, Johnson reported directly to Steve Jobs and managed Apple's ad campaigns, which were of course created by TBWA\Chiat\Day. Johnson was at Apple for 6 years and was at HP before that.
We wish her the best of luck in her new venture.
One of the brains behind Apple's ad campaigns, Allison Johnson, is leaving the company to start a new marketing firm with a former...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs