10.7 Lion Developer Preview 2 update released
There's a new cat in town: registered Mac OS X developers can now hit Software Update for the just-revised latest update to Lion Developer Preview 2. The prerelease version of Mac OS X 10.7 works with XCode 4.1 Developer Preview 3.
If you're a developer but you haven't yet downloaded your Lion installer (and why not?) you can pick up your redemption code in the Mac Dev Center and then download Lion from the Mac App Store at your leisure.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service