10.7 Lion Developer Preview 2 update released
There's a new cat in town: registered Mac OS X developers can now hit Software Update for the just-revised latest update to Lion Developer Preview 2. The prerelease version of Mac OS X 10.7 works with XCode 4.1 Developer Preview 3.
If you're a developer but you haven't yet downloaded your Lion installer (and why not?) you can pick up your redemption code in the Mac Dev Center and then download Lion from the Mac App Store at your leisure.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free