University of Delaware campus will host an Apple Store of some kind
The University of Delaware has announced that it will allow the opening of an Apple Store on campus this fall. It's unknown yet what kind of store this will be -- whether it will be a full Apple Store, a mini-store or some kind of university-branded reseller, but whatever the site, the location is expected to open sometime later on this year. The University is just about to finish renovating a new building that will supposedly hold a Barnes and Noble, a Starbucks and a few other places, so this might be in there or just as a section in the main university bookstore.
University of Delaware students will be well-served by Apple, apparently. There's already a small store on campus to buy Apple products, and just six miles away at Christiana Mall, there's another store that benefits from Delaware's no sales tax policy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options