Apple invites Australian journalists to WWDC keynote
More evidence points to something big happening at WWDC 2011, as Apple has reportedly invited Australian journalists to the June 6 keynote.
iTechReport.com.au referenced a tweet from Australian technology editor Charlie Brown which mentioned his invitation to the WWDC keynote. Brown wrote:
"I think something big will be announced on June 6th in San Fran by #Apple. I have just been invited to attend the event."
Interestingly, that tweet has since been deleted. Earlier this week, Apple reportedly extended invitations to UK journalists as well.
Remember that this is a developer's conference, not a consumer trade show, so don't get your heart set on goodies. However, a little birdie has told us that Mac OS X Lion has begun internal testing at Apple, and could possibly be ready for WWDC.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter