Apple invites Australian journalists to WWDC keynote
More evidence points to something big happening at WWDC 2011, as Apple has reportedly invited Australian journalists to the June 6 keynote.
iTechReport.com.au referenced a tweet from Australian technology editor Charlie Brown which mentioned his invitation to the WWDC keynote. Brown wrote:
"I think something big will be announced on June 6th in San Fran by #Apple. I have just been invited to attend the event."
Interestingly, that tweet has since been deleted. Earlier this week, Apple reportedly extended invitations to UK journalists as well.
Remember that this is a developer's conference, not a consumer trade show, so don't get your heart set on goodies. However, a little birdie has told us that Mac OS X Lion has begun internal testing at Apple, and could possibly be ready for WWDC.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs