TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: To the iCloud!
Next Monday could easily be one of the more important days in the long history of Apple, Inc. On June 6, Apple CEO Steve Jobs will take the stage for a keynote at the Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco to announce products and services that are going to have a profound impact on how users of Apple products will work and play.
TUAW will, of course, be covering the keynote in detail, but why not get a little speculation in before the fact? Today on TUAW TV Live, I'll be hosting our viewers in an online discussion of what they expect and want from Monday's announcement.
Will iCloud be available immediately after the Stevenote? Will it include Dropbox-like capabilities as well as the power to store your media in the cloud? How about integration with apps of all sorts? Will there be a new version of iWork for collaboration in the cloud? Inquiring minds want to know, and TUAW TV Live hosts and viewers want to speculate.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or your other favorite podcatching app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station