Apple goes on a domain name shopping spree
Apple has bought at least 50 domain names in the last three days. While many of the domain names are related to features of Lion or iOS 5 that were introduced at WWDC on Monday, it's unlikely Apple will use most of the domain names as active URLs.
Instead, Apple probably just snapped them up to keep squatters from getting them. After all, it's got to be tiring going after every single person who buys a domain with one of your trademarks in it.
Here's a complete list of the domain names:
It's unlikely Apple will use most of the domain names as active URLs
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free