Lion GM Seed released to developers
The day is nearly here -- Apple released the first GM Seed of Mac OS X Lion to developers just minutes ago. Developers and those running the beta must log into the Dev Center to get their Mac App Store redemption code and download the latest version. The build number of the GM seed is 11A511.
In addition to the main OS seed, Lion Server GM Seed and Xcode 4.1 DP 7 are both out as well. Developers who need to use Xcode should update to the latest build after installing the GM seed of the OS.
We will update this post as more information is received.
Lion GM Seed is out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support