Lion GM Seed released to developers
The day is nearly here -- Apple released the first GM Seed of Mac OS X Lion to developers just minutes ago. Developers and those running the beta must log into the Dev Center to get their Mac App Store redemption code and download the latest version. The build number of the GM seed is 11A511.
In addition to the main OS seed, Lion Server GM Seed and Xcode 4.1 DP 7 are both out as well. Developers who need to use Xcode should update to the latest build after installing the GM seed of the OS.
We will update this post as more information is received.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)