Lion GM Seed released to developers
The day is nearly here -- Apple released the first GM Seed of Mac OS X Lion to developers just minutes ago. Developers and those running the beta must log into the Dev Center to get their Mac App Store redemption code and download the latest version. The build number of the GM seed is 11A511.
In addition to the main OS seed, Lion Server GM Seed and Xcode 4.1 DP 7 are both out as well. Developers who need to use Xcode should update to the latest build after installing the GM seed of the OS.
We will update this post as more information is received.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter