Apple set to surpass ExxonMobil as world's most valuable company
Several sites are reporting that Apple is about to pass Exxon Mobil as the world's most valued company, by market capitalization.
StreetInsider.com reports that Apple's market cap is US$333.7 billion while Exxon Mobil's is $338 billion, meaning they could hit that cap today. We'll keep an eye on it and let you know when Apple surpasses this landmark milestone.
If it turns out to be true, congratulations to Steve Jobs and everyone at Apple. That's an amazing achievement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs