Apple set to surpass ExxonMobil as world's most valuable company
Several sites are reporting that Apple is about to pass Exxon Mobil as the world's most valued company, by market capitalization.
StreetInsider.com reports that Apple's market cap is US$333.7 billion while Exxon Mobil's is $338 billion, meaning they could hit that cap today. We'll keep an eye on it and let you know when Apple surpasses this landmark milestone.
If it turns out to be true, congratulations to Steve Jobs and everyone at Apple. That's an amazing achievement.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support