A list of Steve Jobs's best quotes
The Wall Street Journal's Jennifer Valentino-DeVries has published a list of Steve Jobs's great quotes. Steve's intelligence, salesmanship and significant public speaking skills have produced several gems, and Jennifer has listed some of our favorites. Highlights from her list include:
"It will go down in history as a turning point for the music industry. This is landmark stuff. I can't overestimate it!" [On the iTunes Music Store, Fortune, May 12, 2003]
"I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what's next." [NBC Nightly News, May 2006]
There are so many wonderful quotes in the WSJ article, and we suggest you read them all. One of my favorites is the line which, according to lore, Steve used to lure John Sculley away from Pepsi Co.:
"Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life or come with me and change the world?"
What are your favorites?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter