You're the Pundit: What's the Apple "Product Transition" going to be?
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple's mysterious fall "product transition."
During Apple's Q3 Financials, Peter Oppenheimer mentioned an upcoming product transition due to take place this autumn. Without giving specific details, Oppenheimer hinted that it could impact earnings. So what is this "future product transition that we will not talk about today" that will affect the fall quarter?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|The iPod touch will be absorbed into the iPhone line as a 3G-optional unit. Goodbye iPod touch.||1367 (21.8%)|
|The iPod touch is safe. It is goodbye time for the non-touch shuffle and classic.||951 (15.2%)|
|Can you say dual-OS OS X-and-iOS MacBook touch?||394 (6.3%)|
|MacBook Air 15-inch. RIP MacBook Pro||843 (13.4%)|
|iWork evolves fully into the cloud.||238 (3.8%)|
|Apple TV -- with glass on it, and pictures, and everything.||561 (9.0%)|
|The Apple TV wall plug. All the features, zero profile.||104 (1.7%)|
|RIP old Mac Pro. Welcome new slimline energy-efficient Mac Pro.||1160 (18.5%)|
|Something else. I will tell you in the comments.||650 (10.4%)|
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs