You're the Pundit: What's the Apple "Product Transition" going to be?
Other sites have rumors. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple's mysterious fall "product transition."
During Apple's Q3 Financials, Peter Oppenheimer mentioned an upcoming product transition due to take place this autumn. Without giving specific details, Oppenheimer hinted that it could impact earnings. So what is this "future product transition that we will not talk about today" that will affect the fall quarter?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|The iPod touch will be absorbed into the iPhone line as a 3G-optional unit. Goodbye iPod touch.||1367 (21.8%)|
|The iPod touch is safe. It is goodbye time for the non-touch shuffle and classic.||951 (15.2%)|
|Can you say dual-OS OS X-and-iOS MacBook touch?||394 (6.3%)|
|MacBook Air 15-inch. RIP MacBook Pro||843 (13.4%)|
|iWork evolves fully into the cloud.||238 (3.8%)|
|Apple TV -- with glass on it, and pictures, and everything.||561 (9.0%)|
|The Apple TV wall plug. All the features, zero profile.||104 (1.7%)|
|RIP old Mac Pro. Welcome new slimline energy-efficient Mac Pro.||1160 (18.5%)|
|Something else. I will tell you in the comments.||650 (10.4%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync