iTunes 10.5 beta 8 and iWork for iOS beta 3 available to developers
Apple has provided an eighth beta seed of iTunes 10.5 and a third beta of iWork for iOS to developers. This is the first time in the development cycle for iTunes 10.5 that a new beta for the music player hasn't simultaneously come alongside a new iOS beta; iOS 5 is still in its seventh beta as of this writing.
Both betas are now available from Apple's Developer Center.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service