Tim Cook announces impressive Apple Retail Store numbers
Photo courtesy Engadget
Tim Cook has taken the stage in San Francisco to kick off today's Apple event, and he's shared some big numbers for Apple's retail stores. The company's largest store in Asia boasted more than 100,000 visitors in just its opening weekend. Cook says Apple was impressed when its LA store had over 100,000 visitors in a month, so that weekend must have been really busy.
The Hong Kong store also had a solid turnout, selling more Macs on its first day open than the company has at any other store in the world. Apple currently has 357 stores in 11 different countries, says Cook, and "many more are coming."
Photo courtesy Engadget Tim Cook has taken the stage in San Francisco to kick off today's Apple event, and he's shared some big...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved