Tim Cook announces impressive Apple Retail Store numbers
Photo courtesy Engadget
Tim Cook has taken the stage in San Francisco to kick off today's Apple event, and he's shared some big numbers for Apple's retail stores. The company's largest store in Asia boasted more than 100,000 visitors in just its opening weekend. Cook says Apple was impressed when its LA store had over 100,000 visitors in a month, so that weekend must have been really busy.
The Hong Kong store also had a solid turnout, selling more Macs on its first day open than the company has at any other store in the world. Apple currently has 357 stores in 11 different countries, says Cook, and "many more are coming."
Photo courtesy Engadget Tim Cook has taken the stage in San Francisco to kick off today's Apple event, and he's shared some big...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements