Apple schedules Q4 conference call for Oct. 18
Use Siri to set a reminder for October 18. That afternoon, Apple will announce its fourth quarter 2011 earnings via a live earnings conference call to discuss the results. The call will start at 5:00 p.m. EDT (2:00 pm PDT) will be streamed live over the Internet so you can listen in.
Most of the call is filled with financial information only an accountant will appreciate, but there are always tidbits of information about Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod sales that'll interest Apple fans. And we usually live-blog it which makes it a barrel of fun. Plan to come join us, won't you please?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options