Apple releases iAd Producer 2.0
Apple has released version 2 of iAd Producer, a piece of software that helps advertisers put together iAds, which are then sent out to be shown in iOS apps across the platform. The latest version offers up many improvements, including project validation and a new feature called the "Object List." Project validation will make sure any material uploaded to the project is typed, sized, and configured correctly, and it will even help iAd creators fix performance problems and other errors.
The Object List provides quick access to all of the objects in an ad throughout production. Sounds handy -- maybe these better tools will help Apple get more big brands in the somewhat underwhelming iAd program.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync