Painting a Steve Jobs tribute live
This video was sent along by reader Danny B, and while we've seen a few works of art paying tribute to Steve Jobs, we haven't really seen one made live in real time like this. Just trust me -- you can watch the video below, and I think it's fascinating how the art goes from just a few brush strokes on the wall to the iconic image of Apple's genius.
Aaron Kizer is the artist, and the painting was done at an event in Kentucky called the 11th Hour Live Music and Arts Show. As you can hear at the very end of the video, the event was also "hosted" by what might be a very familiar voice to those of you who own iPhone 4Ss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)