Painting a Steve Jobs tribute live
This video was sent along by reader Danny B, and while we've seen a few works of art paying tribute to Steve Jobs, we haven't really seen one made live in real time like this. Just trust me -- you can watch the video below, and I think it's fascinating how the art goes from just a few brush strokes on the wall to the iconic image of Apple's genius.
Aaron Kizer is the artist, and the painting was done at an event in Kentucky called the 11th Hour Live Music and Arts Show. As you can hear at the very end of the video, the event was also "hosted" by what might be a very familiar voice to those of you who own iPhone 4Ss.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs