Apple grabs more online visitors than Walmart this season
A new report from comScore shows that Apple netted more online visitors in the U.S. in November than retail giant Walmart.
Apple's sites got more than 79 million unique visitors from the U.S. compared with under 59 million for Walmart. The reason behind these numbers? iTunes downloads, Ad Age says.
Neither site topped Amazon, which drew more than 112 million unique visitors and was the highest-ranked retail site on comScore's matrix, which included visitors from homes, businesses and academic networks. It'll be interesting to see how these numbers will change for this month, when people use their gifted iTunes cards and new gadgets to grab even more content from iTunes.
[via All Things D]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration