Apple grabs more online visitors than Walmart this season
A new report from comScore shows that Apple netted more online visitors in the U.S. in November than retail giant Walmart.
Apple's sites got more than 79 million unique visitors from the U.S. compared with under 59 million for Walmart. The reason behind these numbers? iTunes downloads, Ad Age says.
Neither site topped Amazon, which drew more than 112 million unique visitors and was the highest-ranked retail site on comScore's matrix, which included visitors from homes, businesses and academic networks. It'll be interesting to see how these numbers will change for this month, when people use their gifted iTunes cards and new gadgets to grab even more content from iTunes.
[via All Things D]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs