TUAW wishes you a Merry Christmas
From all of us at TUAW to all of you who celebrate it, our heartfelt wishes for a very merry Christmas. It's also Hanukkah this week, so best holiday wishes there too. Belated blessed Solstice? Early Kwanzaa & New Year's regards? We wish it all for you.
In the holiday spirit, we'd like to take this opportunity to let you know about some of the other wonderful things that our contributors have been up to this year.
Erica Sadun, Steve Sande, Michael Grothaus and Dave Caolo have all collaborated on various Apress books in the "To The Max" series, including the most recent title Taking Your OS X Lion to the Max. Erica and Steve also produced the ebook Talking to Siri, and Erica's iOS 5 Developer's Cookbook will be appearing in a revised edition in January.
Mike Schramm's new short story & essay collection The Shape of Teeth is now available, and you can find him on Twitter as well. Mel Martin's biography of filmmaker Samuel Bronston is on sale at Amazon. TJ Luoma's essays and posts can be found on his site, and Megan Lavey-Heaton's web comic Namesake is also online. Richard Gaywood's other writing can be found at Action at a Distance and Objection: Salad!
On the app front, Erica's apps are available in the iOS App Store. Michael Jones's Kiosk and Tremors are both in the Mac App Store. Brett Terpstra's Marked and his other projects like NValt are also downloadable.
Thanks to all of you for reading!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter