"Moment of silence" track to benefit pancreatic cancer organizations
The Steve Jobs Moment of Silence audio track lets you remember Steve Jobs's legacy and make a donation to pancreatic cancer research. The audio file is a silent recording that's eight seconds long. Each second is a reminder of the eight years that Jobs spent battling the cancer that eventually took his life.
The track costs 99-cents and the proceeds will be donated to the the Pancreatic Cancer Action network, the Lustgarten Foundation and the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. You can purchase the audio track using this iTunes link.
[Via Creative Bits]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration