"Moment of silence" track to benefit pancreatic cancer organizations
The Steve Jobs Moment of Silence audio track lets you remember Steve Jobs's legacy and make a donation to pancreatic cancer research. The audio file is a silent recording that's eight seconds long. Each second is a reminder of the eight years that Jobs spent battling the cancer that eventually took his life.
The track costs 99-cents and the proceeds will be donated to the the Pancreatic Cancer Action network, the Lustgarten Foundation and the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. You can purchase the audio track using this iTunes link.
[Via Creative Bits]
The Steve Jobs Moment of Silence audio track lets you remember Steve Jobs's legacy and make a donation to pancreatic cancer research....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle