"Moment of silence" track to benefit pancreatic cancer organizations
The Steve Jobs Moment of Silence audio track lets you remember Steve Jobs's legacy and make a donation to pancreatic cancer research. The audio file is a silent recording that's eight seconds long. Each second is a reminder of the eight years that Jobs spent battling the cancer that eventually took his life.
The track costs 99-cents and the proceeds will be donated to the the Pancreatic Cancer Action network, the Lustgarten Foundation and the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. You can purchase the audio track using this iTunes link.
[Via Creative Bits]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter