Former Apple employee questions author Adam Lashinsky
Author and Fortune Magazine editor Adam Lashinsky's new book -- Inside Apple: How America's Most Admired - and Secretive - Company Really Works -- is in bookstores now and the author has embarked on a publicity tour to drum up sales. At the first stop on the tour at the LinkedIn headquarters in Mountain View, CA, Lashinsky had a fascinating exchange with a former Apple employee who asked the author "What creates the perfect Kool-Aid drinker?"
The ex-employee notes that the book is quite accurate in its portrayal of the secrecy of the company and the rigorous interview process. While this is just a short (and irritatingly low volume) clip of the interview, you can watch the entire 50-minute talk emceed by LinkedIn executive editor Dan Roth here.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements