Former Apple employee questions author Adam Lashinsky
Author and Fortune Magazine editor Adam Lashinsky's new book -- Inside Apple: How America's Most Admired - and Secretive - Company Really Works -- is in bookstores now and the author has embarked on a publicity tour to drum up sales. At the first stop on the tour at the LinkedIn headquarters in Mountain View, CA, Lashinsky had a fascinating exchange with a former Apple employee who asked the author "What creates the perfect Kool-Aid drinker?"
The ex-employee notes that the book is quite accurate in its portrayal of the secrecy of the company and the rigorous interview process. While this is just a short (and irritatingly low volume) clip of the interview, you can watch the entire 50-minute talk emceed by LinkedIn executive editor Dan Roth here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs