Apple touts job creation of 514,000 US positions
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US. The number hovers at an astounding 514,000 with 47,000 jobs at Apple itself and 257,000 jobs at other related companies in fields like component sales, technical services, and even blogs like TUAW. There's another 210,000 app-related jobs that result from the iOS app store. You can see the full breakdown at Apple's website.
[Via Michael Gartenberg]
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update