Apple touts job creation of 514,000 US positions
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US. The number hovers at an astounding 514,000 with 47,000 jobs at Apple itself and 257,000 jobs at other related companies in fields like component sales, technical services, and even blogs like TUAW. There's another 210,000 app-related jobs that result from the iOS app store. You can see the full breakdown at Apple's website.
[Via Michael Gartenberg]
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station