Apple touts job creation of 514,000 US positions
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US. The number hovers at an astounding 514,000 with 47,000 jobs at Apple itself and 257,000 jobs at other related companies in fields like component sales, technical services, and even blogs like TUAW. There's another 210,000 app-related jobs that result from the iOS app store. You can see the full breakdown at Apple's website.
[Via Michael Gartenberg]
Talk about the apps economy. Apple has a webpage that details the Apple economy and the number of jobs the company has created in the US....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time