Apple to build $304M campus in Austin, Texas
Apple is expanding its presence in Texas with a new campus that'll add 3,600 new jobs, says Texas Governor Rick Perry. The US$304 million campus will double the size of Apple's Texas workforce over the next ten years and bring new customer support, sales and accounting jobs to the region. To help fund this project, Apple will receive $21 million from the Texas Enterprise Fund, a fund created to encourage companies to invest in the Lone Star State.
Apple is expanding its presence in Texas with a new campus that'll add 3,600 new jobs, says Texas Governor Rick Perry. The US$304 million...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype