Tim Cook: Apple pipeline "full of stuff"
Earlier today, Apple held a conference call and announced it would start paying shareholders a dividend as well as buy back US$10 billion in stock shares. During his talk, Tim Cook wouldn't discuss iPad sales or new products, but he did hint that Apple was not done innovating. "I am extremely confident in our future. The pipeline is full of stuff. I think customers are going to be incredibly pleased with what they see coming out," Cook said.
We already have a new iPad and Apple TV this year, we expect to see a refresh of the MacBook Air and Pro, possibly some new iMacs and a new iPhone later this year. What features in these products would make you "incredibly pleased?"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature