Cupertino Chamber of Commerce gives Steve Jobs posthumous award
Cupertino honored Steve Jobs by posthumously awarding him the 2012 President's Award. The award was presented during the city's Chamber of Commerce STAR Awards ceremony this past Saturday, says a report in Patch.
The annual STAR awards recognize citizens who are exceptional in their community service work or leadership. The recipient of the President's Award is decided by Chamber president John Zirelli, a general manager at waste management company Recology. Michael Foulkes, Apple's senior manager for state and local government affairs, accepted the honor on Jobs's behalf.
Cupertino honored Steve Jobs by posthumously awarding him the 2012 President's Award. The award was presented during the city's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7