Should Apple build a museum on the new campus?
Computer historian David Greelish argues in a blog post that Apple should build a museum on the grounds of its new Cupertino campus. He points out that the flying ring-shaped office will attract everyone from architects to Apple fans who want to check out the unique building.
Apple, Greelish says, should embrace these tourists and build a museum that'll showcase Apple's achievements. Greelish offers his ideas on how the museum should be built and even provides a few sample designs.
Greelish isn't the first one to propose an Apple museum. Apple toyed with the idea of a corporate museum in the past, but Steve Jobs rejected the idea and gave a collection of Apple memorabilia to Stanford University instead.
Computer historian David Greelish argues in a blog post that Apple should build a museum on the grounds of its new Cupertino campus....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free