Should Apple build a museum on the new campus?
Computer historian David Greelish argues in a blog post that Apple should build a museum on the grounds of its new Cupertino campus. He points out that the flying ring-shaped office will attract everyone from architects to Apple fans who want to check out the unique building.
Apple, Greelish says, should embrace these tourists and build a museum that'll showcase Apple's achievements. Greelish offers his ideas on how the museum should be built and even provides a few sample designs.
Greelish isn't the first one to propose an Apple museum. Apple toyed with the idea of a corporate museum in the past, but Steve Jobs rejected the idea and gave a collection of Apple memorabilia to Stanford University instead.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature