TUAW TV Live: The spring parade of peripherals and accessories
Thanks for joining me for another episode of TUAW TV Live. As mentioned in the promo post earlier today, I'll be showing off a pile of new accessories and peripherals for your favorite Apple products. This is a good chance to see what's new in the world of Apple, and to get an idea of what we'll most likely be reviewing and giving away in the next couple of weeks.
Today's show is also coming from a new source -- rather than Ustream, I've moved the show over to Justin.tv to give it a try.
Below, you'll find a Justin.TV viewer, or you can view and chat at http://justin.tv/tuawtvlive. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments. We will not be using the normal IRC chat this week.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone with the Justin.tv app. There's also a Justin.tv iPad app, but until we decide where the show will reside permanently, I wouldn't suggest purchasing it unless you're already a big Justin.tv fan.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you see the live stream. For those of you who are not able to join us for the live edition, you'll be able to view it later this evening on our TUAW Video YouTube channel and as part of the TUAW TV Live podcast viewable in iTunes or on any of your Apple devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features