Apple releases third preview build of OS X Mountain Lion for developers
Apple has pushed the third preview of OS X Mountain Lion to developers. A number of known issues are still present in the preview, including booting issues with FileVault enabled and installing Mountain Lion on a system running OS 10.7.2 or earlier with FireVault turned on could fail.
Other known issues include involve sandboxing apps, iTunes, Mail, a delay in Back to My Mac, DVD Player, Time Machine, QuickTime and a number of problems with Game Center. Full release notes are available in Apple's Developer Center.
The second developer's preview was released on March 16.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)