Jony Ive nominated for British Visionary Innovator award
Apple's senior VP of Industrial design, Jony Ive, was nominated for a British Visionary Innovator award by the UK's Intellectual Property Office.
This list includes other notable innovators including Sir James Dyson who created the dual cyclone vacuum cleaner, Sir Tim Berners-Lee who played an integral role in the early development of HTTP and the World Wide Web, J. K. Rowling of Harry Potter fame and others
The competition honors World Intellectual Property Day 2012 which is celebrated on April 26. Voting in the competition begins today and ends Tuesday 24 April at 17:00. The person with the most votes will be announced April 26.
[Via Macworld UK]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app