Xcode 4.4 and Safari 5.2 seeds pushed to developers
In addition to the third developer's preview of OS X Mountain Lion, developers on Wednesday also received new builds of Xcode 4.4 and Safari 5.2. AppleInsider has release notes for both, with Xcode 4.4 having enhancements for Objective-C language features, improved support for 2011 C++ standard and more. The new Safari 5.2 build has a new scalable vector graphic filter, an improved web inspector and HTML5 media controller and more tweaks.
All of these previews are available through Apple's Developer Center, along with full release notes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service