Apple will webcast Q212 earnings release conference call on April 24
What is arguably the most anticipated earnings call on Wall Street every quarter will take place next Tuesday, April 24th at 2pm PT/5pm ET. That's when Apple will release its earnings report for the second quarter, which ended March 31st.
There's lots of speculation about whether Apple will hit consensus estimates for their Mac products -- notably iMacs and MacBook Pros, which have not seen major updates in almost a year. However it's generally assumed that the launch of the new iPad in this quarter will help Apple offset any missed Mac numbers.
In the run up to the earnings call this week, Apple's stock has swung wildly, having its largest ever point drop on Monday, followed by its largest ever point gain on Tuesday, before falling over 3% again on Wednesday. AAPL shares are up 45% YTD.
TUAW will have complete coverage of next Tuesday's financial results.
What is arguably the most anticipated earnings call on Wall Street every quarter will take place next Tuesday, April 24th at 2pm...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates