TUAW Talkcast: Rampant speculation and unfounded rumors episode
What do you do when there's nothing really amazing going on in the world of Apple? You make the news! Rumors and speculation will be our fuel for tonight's episode of the TUAW Talkcast. This is my first Talkcast hosting stint in a while, so I've invited some amazing people who can hopefully generate tons of utter B.S. to make up for the lack of real news.
Of course, we do have the Apple Q2 2012 earnings call coming up on Tuesday, so perhaps there's a chance to see if the Talkcast regulars can do a better job at forecasting Apple's revenues and earnings than professional Wall Street analysts can.
Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be. To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cellphone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy (you know those headphones that came with your iPhone?), you can connect via the free Zoiper, X-Lite or Blink SIP clients; and basic instructions are here. Talk to you tonight!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync