Time magazine explores Apple's success
TIME Business has a short, but poignant article from Sam Gustin about Apple and its business strategy. Unlike similar articles that focused on Steve Jobs and his leadership style, this article looks at Apple as a whole.
Gustin says that Apple has a winning combination of innovation, execution and opportunity that combined to propel the company to its lofty financial position. He points out that this is only the beginning and Apple will continue its dominance it if can out-think, out-innovate and out-execute its competitors.
You can read the details at TIME's website.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter