Apple wants Samsung name obscured on video players in courtroom
Unsurprisingly, Apple is really sweating the details when it comes to its upcoming court date with Samsung.
FOSS Patents has noted that a court filing revealed Apple doesn't want to see any Samsung logos or brand identification in the courtroom.
"Apple intends to bring a motion for '[o]bscuring the 'Samsung' logo on the court's video display for jurors.' Apparently the United States District Court for the Northern District of California uses Samsung equipment for this purpose."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)