You're the Pundit: When will Mountain Lion launch?
During the Q2 financials, Apple told us it would debut "late summer," but some sites insist we may see it earlier. Sure, everyone wants to get started using OS X 10.8 as soon as possible, but when do you really see it launching?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your analysis.
|WWDC (June)||814 (39.7%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||31 (1.5%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options