Retailers relocate to accomodate Apple Store in Hong Kong
Apple is adding a second Apple store in Hong Kong and retailers are vacating their spaces to make room for the Cupertino company. According to an ifoAppleStore report, three retailers, HSBC, Agnes B. and Izzue, are leaving their spaces in the Festival Walk shopping center to make room for a large Apple Store.
The new store will be across the bay from the current IFC Mall store and located on an island that ifoAppleStore describes as being "office-oriented." It will be in a high-traffic area near the Kowloon Tong subway station and the City University of Hong Kong. The store may open sometime in 2013.
Apple is adding a second Apple store in Hong Kong and retailers are vacating their spaces to make room for the Cupertino company....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs