Sonos 3.8 update adds Mountain Lion support
Sonos, which was a bit tardy when it came to adding Lion support after having to rework some of its software, is ready for Mountain Lion. The home music system software has been updated to version 3.8, and along with it comes Mountain Lion support.
There are a few enhancements to the Sonos Controller app as well, which allows it to fit better onto smaller-sized screens -- such as the 11-inch MacBook Air -- and resizing the mini controller by clicking an icon at the top of the app's window.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)