Sonos 3.8 update adds Mountain Lion support
Sonos, which was a bit tardy when it came to adding Lion support after having to rework some of its software, is ready for Mountain Lion. The home music system software has been updated to version 3.8, and along with it comes Mountain Lion support.
There are a few enhancements to the Sonos Controller app as well, which allows it to fit better onto smaller-sized screens -- such as the 11-inch MacBook Air -- and resizing the mini controller by clicking an icon at the top of the app's window.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync