Sonos 3.8 update adds Mountain Lion support
Sonos, which was a bit tardy when it came to adding Lion support after having to rework some of its software, is ready for Mountain Lion. The home music system software has been updated to version 3.8, and along with it comes Mountain Lion support.
There are a few enhancements to the Sonos Controller app as well, which allows it to fit better onto smaller-sized screens -- such as the 11-inch MacBook Air -- and resizing the mini controller by clicking an icon at the top of the app's window.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved