Sonos 3.8 update adds Mountain Lion support
Sonos, which was a bit tardy when it came to adding Lion support after having to rework some of its software, is ready for Mountain Lion. The home music system software has been updated to version 3.8, and along with it comes Mountain Lion support.
There are a few enhancements to the Sonos Controller app as well, which allows it to fit better onto smaller-sized screens -- such as the 11-inch MacBook Air -- and resizing the mini controller by clicking an icon at the top of the app's window.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free