Sonos 3.8 update adds Mountain Lion support
Sonos, which was a bit tardy when it came to adding Lion support after having to rework some of its software, is ready for Mountain Lion. The home music system software has been updated to version 3.8, and along with it comes Mountain Lion support.
There are a few enhancements to the Sonos Controller app as well, which allows it to fit better onto smaller-sized screens -- such as the 11-inch MacBook Air -- and resizing the mini controller by clicking an icon at the top of the app's window.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter