TUAW TV Live: Tim Cook recap with Steve and Megan
Although today seems like Tuesday, it's actually Wednesday, so it's time again for TUAW TV Live. Today my guest on the show is TUAW blogger and editor Megan Lavey-Heaton, who is joining me for an hour chatting about Apple CEO Tim Cook's visit to the D Conference last night.
While some in the press are reading way too much into Cook's measured responses to questions from All Things Digital writers Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher, we'll be giving you "just the facts." Well, maybe a little opinion here and there, but we're going to try to avoid implying that Cook made any announcements at all last night.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free