The first WWDC 2012 banners go on display
Apple has begun dressing the Moscone Center in its first WWDC 2012 banners. The image above, first posted by MacRumors, shows a banner being installed that reads "WWDC2012: Where great ideas go on to do great things."
There's not a lot, if anything, the banner gives away. It highlights some of the more popular iOS apps like Netflix, Facebook, Evernote, and Temple Run, but beyond some app icons, there's not much to look at. You can see the high-res image posted by MacRumors here.
WWDC 2012 starts in just five days -- on Monday June 11th.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client