The first WWDC 2012 banners go on display
Apple has begun dressing the Moscone Center in its first WWDC 2012 banners. The image above, first posted by MacRumors, shows a banner being installed that reads "WWDC2012: Where great ideas go on to do great things."
There's not a lot, if anything, the banner gives away. It highlights some of the more popular iOS apps like Netflix, Facebook, Evernote, and Temple Run, but beyond some app icons, there's not much to look at. You can see the high-res image posted by MacRumors here.
WWDC 2012 starts in just five days -- on Monday June 11th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free