The first WWDC 2012 banners go on display
Apple has begun dressing the Moscone Center in its first WWDC 2012 banners. The image above, first posted by MacRumors, shows a banner being installed that reads "WWDC2012: Where great ideas go on to do great things."
There's not a lot, if anything, the banner gives away. It highlights some of the more popular iOS apps like Netflix, Facebook, Evernote, and Temple Run, but beyond some app icons, there's not much to look at. You can see the high-res image posted by MacRumors here.
WWDC 2012 starts in just five days -- on Monday June 11th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV