Apple launches all-new AirPort Express
Though it apparently wasn't worthy of a mention during the WWDC keynote, Apple has in fact launched an all-new version of its AirPort Express wireless base station. Featuring an updated design that looks almost exactly like a white version of the Apple TV, the new AirPort Express has two new features over its predecessor: two Ethernet ports compared to the old version's single port, and simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi.
The AirPort Express is still just US$99, and available today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature