Apple launches all-new AirPort Express
Though it apparently wasn't worthy of a mention during the WWDC keynote, Apple has in fact launched an all-new version of its AirPort Express wireless base station. Featuring an updated design that looks almost exactly like a white version of the Apple TV, the new AirPort Express has two new features over its predecessor: two Ethernet ports compared to the old version's single port, and simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi.
The AirPort Express is still just US$99, and available today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options