Apple launches all-new AirPort Express
Though it apparently wasn't worthy of a mention during the WWDC keynote, Apple has in fact launched an all-new version of its AirPort Express wireless base station. Featuring an updated design that looks almost exactly like a white version of the Apple TV, the new AirPort Express has two new features over its predecessor: two Ethernet ports compared to the old version's single port, and simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi.
The AirPort Express is still just US$99, and available today.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter