A peek inside Apple's first Swedish retail store
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of Täby will open this Saturday, September 15, but InteriorStockholm posted some photos of the interior early.
As you'd expect from a high-profile store, it's beautiful. You'll even see some items that are unique to that store, like iPhone cases from Björn Borg and bags from P.A.P.
If you attend this opening, let us know. We'd be happy to share your photos and stories.
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support