A peek inside Apple's first Swedish retail store
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of Täby will open this Saturday, September 15, but InteriorStockholm posted some photos of the interior early.
As you'd expect from a high-profile store, it's beautiful. You'll even see some items that are unique to that store, like iPhone cases from Björn Borg and bags from P.A.P.
If you attend this opening, let us know. We'd be happy to share your photos and stories.
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved