A peek inside Apple's first Swedish retail store
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of Täby will open this Saturday, September 15, but InteriorStockholm posted some photos of the interior early.
As you'd expect from a high-profile store, it's beautiful. You'll even see some items that are unique to that store, like iPhone cases from Björn Borg and bags from P.A.P.
If you attend this opening, let us know. We'd be happy to share your photos and stories.
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update