A peek inside Apple's first Swedish retail store
Apple is prepped and ready to open a retail store in Sweden for the first time. The flagship store at Täby Centrum in the city of Täby will open this Saturday, September 15, but InteriorStockholm posted some photos of the interior early.
As you'd expect from a high-profile store, it's beautiful. You'll even see some items that are unique to that store, like iPhone cases from Björn Borg and bags from P.A.P.
If you attend this opening, let us know. We'd be happy to share your photos and stories.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync