Conan introduces Apple's iShiv, and talks more about iPhone 5 and Steve Jobs
Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien's been on an Apple kick lately, with three different bits hitting on Apple news. The first, as seen above, is a take on the news that riots took over some of Apple's plants in China recently, with the company responding by releasing "the thinnest, lightest factory riot weapon yet."
Then, actor Nathan Fillion did a little talking with Conan about how much he loves his iPhone -- he definitely got one as soon as possible, and Conan apparently grabbed one right away too.
Fillion also appreciates the speed of the device, especially now that Siri can answer right away. And finally, comedian Bill Burr's having no part of the Reality Distortion Field -- he says Steve Jobs took the credit for the work his "chorus of scientists" did. That may not quite be right, but "big nerd concert" as a way of describing Apple events is pretty funny.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client