TUAW TV Live, today at 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Last of the understudies
It's the last show of Understudy September on TUAW TV, so join Kelly and Doc Rock as they discuss the pile of stuff Apple has been up to lately. There may be some tips and tricks as well, and really, who knows what else since the two of them are liable to end up discussing all manner of things.
Below, you'll find a Ustream livestream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream App. It's a universal app and is wonderful on an iPad, both for viewing and participating in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you see the livestream. For those of you who are not able to join us for the live edition, you'll be able to view it later this evening on our TUAW Video YouTube channel and as part of the TUAW TV Live podcast viewable in iTunes or on any of your Apple devices.
No Flash? Check out the YouTube channel or podcast listed above or click here. You can also connect to the chat via IRC. The default chat server is chat1.ustream.tv (port 6667), the chat room is #tuaw-tv. You'll need to set up a Ustream account first with a username and password, and then log into IRC with that.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync