Apple Q4 earnings call scheduled for October 25
Yesterday was the end of Apple's 2012 fiscal year and today, the company announced that it will hold its fourth quarter earnings call on Thursday, October 25 at 5 PM ET.
The call will be the first real indication of how the iPhone 5 is doing in the market. As usual, TUAW will offer a liveblog of the earnings call, so stay tuned for further information about how to join our staff for insight into the numbers as they're announced.
Interested individuals will also be able to listen in to the streaming audio from the conference call.
Yesterday was the end of Apple's 2012 fiscal year and today, the company announced that it will hold its fourth quarter earnings call on...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates