Apple Q4 earnings call scheduled for October 25
Yesterday was the end of Apple's 2012 fiscal year and today, the company announced that it will hold its fourth quarter earnings call on Thursday, October 25 at 5 PM ET.
The call will be the first real indication of how the iPhone 5 is doing in the market. As usual, TUAW will offer a liveblog of the earnings call, so stay tuned for further information about how to join our staff for insight into the numbers as they're announced.
Interested individuals will also be able to listen in to the streaming audio from the conference call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter