Apple Q4 earnings call scheduled for October 25
Yesterday was the end of Apple's 2012 fiscal year and today, the company announced that it will hold its fourth quarter earnings call on Thursday, October 25 at 5 PM ET.
The call will be the first real indication of how the iPhone 5 is doing in the market. As usual, TUAW will offer a liveblog of the earnings call, so stay tuned for further information about how to join our staff for insight into the numbers as they're announced.
Interested individuals will also be able to listen in to the streaming audio from the conference call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options