Steve Jobs' former friends, colleagues share memories
As we approach the first anniversary of Steve Jobs' passing, former friends and colleagues are sharing memories of time spent with Apple's former CEO. Several of those stories will appear in the October 22nd, 2012 issue of Forbes magazine.
One amusing tale comes from Randy Adams, who worked with Jobs at NeXT. The pair had bought Porsche 911s and always parked them side-by-side. One day Adams received a phone call from Jobs, telling him they had to move their cars. When he asked why, Steve answered: "Ross Perot is coming by and thinking of investing in the company, and we don't want him to think we have a lot of money."
They moved the cars to behind the building and Perot later invested US$20 million.
There are a few more fun stories in the article. Check it out and look for the forthcoming issue of Forbes for more.
Untold stories in the upcoming Forbes
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free