Join TUAW at 5 PM ET for an Apple earnings call liveblog
Later this afternoon, Apple will hold its fourth-quarter earnings call for 2012. This report marks the end of the fiscal year for Apple, so it should be quite interesting to hear. As always, TUAW will be hosting a liveblog of the event, providing the news should you decide not to listen in on the call and also we'll be bringing commentary from our bloggers to the table.
The liveblog will start about five minutes before the call so we can provide you with some of the details of the results before Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple SVP/CFO Peter Oppenheimer get on the speaker phone.
Be sure to bookmark the liveblog page and join us at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter