Join TUAW at 5 PM ET for an Apple earnings call liveblog
Later this afternoon, Apple will hold its fourth-quarter earnings call for 2012. This report marks the end of the fiscal year for Apple, so it should be quite interesting to hear. As always, TUAW will be hosting a liveblog of the event, providing the news should you decide not to listen in on the call and also we'll be bringing commentary from our bloggers to the table.
The liveblog will start about five minutes before the call so we can provide you with some of the details of the results before Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple SVP/CFO Peter Oppenheimer get on the speaker phone.
Be sure to bookmark the liveblog page and join us at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free