Join TUAW at 5 PM ET for an Apple earnings call liveblog
Later this afternoon, Apple will hold its fourth-quarter earnings call for 2012. This report marks the end of the fiscal year for Apple, so it should be quite interesting to hear. As always, TUAW will be hosting a liveblog of the event, providing the news should you decide not to listen in on the call and also we'll be bringing commentary from our bloggers to the table.
The liveblog will start about five minutes before the call so we can provide you with some of the details of the results before Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple SVP/CFO Peter Oppenheimer get on the speaker phone.
Be sure to bookmark the liveblog page and join us at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved