Join TUAW at 5 PM ET for an Apple earnings call liveblog
Later this afternoon, Apple will hold its fourth-quarter earnings call for 2012. This report marks the end of the fiscal year for Apple, so it should be quite interesting to hear. As always, TUAW will be hosting a liveblog of the event, providing the news should you decide not to listen in on the call and also we'll be bringing commentary from our bloggers to the table.
The liveblog will start about five minutes before the call so we can provide you with some of the details of the results before Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple SVP/CFO Peter Oppenheimer get on the speaker phone.
Be sure to bookmark the liveblog page and join us at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs