iTunes 11 delayed until November
Apple has confirmed to CNET that the launch of iTunes 11 will be delayed just a bit. According to Apple spokesperson Tom Neumayr:
"The new iTunes is taking longer than expected and we wanted to take a little extra time to get it right. We look forward to releasing this new version of iTunes with its dramatically simpler and cleaner interface, and seamless integration with iCloud before the end of November."
iTunes 11 was originally announced at the iPhone 5 unveiling in September and promised by the end of October. The software will feature some of the most revamped UI elements the software has seen since its original launch.
It's easy to jump to conclusions that the delay in iTunes 11 is due to Scott Forstall's departure, announced yesterday, however Forstall wasn't directly in charge of iTunes development.
Apple has confirmed to CNET that the launch of iTunes 11 will be delayed just a bit. According to Apple spokesperson Tom...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements